1. The K-WAY: I’m so stoked that the K-WAY has come back. I had a hot pink one as a child. It is light and waterproof, perfect for Vancouver weather. Try the kids sizes, the kids size 12 fits like the adult small. I just picked up a magenta one and I can’t wait for it to be a bit warmer so I can wear it all the time. Available at The Bay.
2. J Brand Pastel Jeans: I’ve been coveting these pants for a few weeks now but at $169 they are a little out of my price range. I love both the juniper and sherbet colours. I settled for this equally cute pair from The Gap. J Brand pastel jeans are available here or at the Bay.
3. Sleeveless Blouse from ZARA: I bought this mint coloured sleeveless blouse from Zara a few weeks ago and I can’t stop wearing it. It’s cute with skinny jeans or tucked into a high-waisted skirt. An extra plus for the cute button up detail on the back. For only 39.90, this top was a steal. Available at Zara.
4. Spring Coloured Hunter Boots: If only I could afford to have Hunter Original Gloss boots in every colour under the sun! These lavender boots are perfect for a rainy day in Vancouver. Available from Hunter or Town Shoes.
5. Top Shop Felix Glitter Sandals: That time is almost near! When you no longer have to stuff your feet into flats or heels to look cute. I’m loving Top Shop’s Felix Glitter Sandals in both silver and pink. The sandals will easily transfer from day to night and who doesn’t love a touch of glitter! Available at The Bay.
until next time,